PHOTO CONTEST on Saturday, March 6th Submissions: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Voting: 12:00 noon - 3:00 pm
• OPEN: Anything to do with bowhunting and/or outdoor lifestyle
• WILDLIFE: Let’s see some success with critters through a lens
• TRAILCAM: Show us your best 2020 trailcam moment
• SUCCESS: Any harvest photo that shows a happy hunter
• YOUTH: Photos taken by ages 16 and under
• All submissions must be 8x10 • Cardboard or foam core board backing is preferred, but not required, as long as you are ok with small velcro strips on the back of your photo. • No frames please.
BEST OF SHOW:
There will be a section on your voting ballot for best overall photo. This will be one photo of your choice out of the five categories that you feel is worth of the title. This can and probably will be an image that you have already selected to win an individual category.
WINNERS: The winner in each category and in Best of Show will be announced at the banquet and will receive a prize!
COVID-19 NOTE: Kearney has implemented a mandatory mask law, so everyone will be required to wear a mask while they are inside the hotel in a public area (everywhere except your room). If you forget a mask, extras are available. There will be hand sanitizer stations set up throughout the hotel and we will follow all other directed health measures and health department recommendations. Tickets non-transferable but are refundable this year if the banquet is cancelled or if you don’t feel comfortable attending. Please do not attend if you are not feeling well or if you have been exposed to COVID-19)